Welcome to Seaview Wellness Retreat & Aesthetics Clinic
Seaview Wellness Retreat is the perfect place to recharge and relax, located in the quiet Scottish coastal town of Carnoustie, Carnoustie is part of East Scotland, and these beautiful regions are among the sunniest places in Scotland are legendary for their tranquil, rocky shores, dazzling and often empty sandy beaches, pretty lighthouses, and magnificent castles. There is lots to see and do in Carnoustie and the surrounding area. ..
Seaview Wellness Retreat is the perfect place to recharge and relax, located in the quiet Scottish coastal town of Carnoustie,
Carnoustie is part of East Scotland, and these beautiful regions are among the sunniest places in Scotland are legendary for their tranquil, rocky shores, dazzling and often empty sandy beaches, pretty lighthouses, and magnificent castles. There is lots to see and do in Carnoustie and the surrounding area. ..
- Airport Transfer and Mini Bus Service/ Private Tour
- Private Party max 8 people
- Fantastic Holiday Package with Wellness, Spa and Hot Tub / min 3 days / max 8 people
- Extensive range of Massage and Complimentary Therapy
- Wide range of Aesthetic and Beauty Treatments
We offer very comfortable 4 star Bed & Breakfast en-suite accommodation with spectacular views over the North Sea.
Seaview Wellness has beautiful Double room with super king size bed or two single beds with en-suite and two family rooms for 3 on the middle and top floor. It has original ornate ceiling cornicing. The room can be set with a super king size bed or extra-large single beds. Wall mounted large flat screen smart TV, free Wi-Fi, free Netflix , Fridge, large en-suite has a power shower and a generous hospitality tray for your convenient.
Seaview Wellness has a beautiful outside area with gorgeous flowers, outside sitting you can enjoy the sunshine and relax.
Hot tub also available for group of people.
The perfect compliment to our wellness options, a confidence boost is what our aesthetic clinic is all about.
Picture Perfect Aesthetic and Picture Perfect Aesthetic Training Academy.
Originally Picture Perfect was founded in Glasgow, however, now expanding to Carnoustie.
Our experienced practitioner offers a range of treatments to help you look and feel your best.
They have trained along side some of the best aesthetic doctors & nurses in the world, so they have their full support and training on the most up to date procedure and techniques in order to give our clients the best possible experience possible whilst attending our clinics.
Wellness & Spa
Enhance your stay with a range of Wellness treatment in Seaview Wellness Retreat in Carnoustie.
We offer a wide range of complementary, holistic therapies and hypnotherapy that have
helped a great many clients over the years. We are dedicated to helping our clients to heal, grow
and thrive, transforming their own lives in extraordinary ways.
Our duty is to help you live the life you deserve.
Our coastal location and in house treatment room help you escape from the everyday to relax, recharge and re-energise!
Plenty of Nearby Attractions
- The number 1 National Cycle Route runs through Carnoustie and it is possible to cycle to Arbroath or Dundee about 95% off road.
- We are fully licensed to serve alcohol in our dining room, and there are four pubs a short walk away serving real ale, lager, wine & spirits.
- Dundee is 25 minutes by car and 12 minutes by train, where you can find a number of museums, theatres and cinemas.
- The railway station is a two minute walk away, a bus stop is nearby and we offer ample parking for those who drive or ride.
- We serve a choice of delicious hot and cold breakfasts. Carnoustie also has a number of restaurants and take away food providers for other meals.
- Angus has a long history and a number of items of historic interest like Arbroath Abbey and the Pictish stones are located near us.